Would Appreciate Your Advice!!

Dear readers of my blog!

As I said in my last blog, my heavy duty traveling is over and, I have a lot of sorting out and thinking to do about the last amazing 3 years! Do I write another book? Present more talks about my experiences? What do I do?

Well a light bulb went off in my head, to ask my friends who have taken the time to follow my blog over the last few years (I thank you all very much, I have loved your feedback), to send me your thoughts, suggestions, comments and advice on how this information on my blog should be used in the next stage of my life. I would really appreciate your help and feedback.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Betty

About Betty Steinhauer

Betty Steinhauer was born in England and raised in Toronto, Canada. Even as a young mother, Betty was active in the community sitting on a number of boards and lending her expertise to various public organizations. In 1983, she founded Betty Steinhauer & Associates Ltd. a consulting firm where, for twenty-five years, she used her unique abilities to act as a catalyst, facilitator and advisor to both the private and public sectors, in forging relationships between organizations and/or individuals for mutually advantageous outcomes. For many years, Betty travelled widely in out-of-the-way areas of the world. As she travelled, the idea for The People Bridge Charitable Foundation was formed. The People Bridge was registered as a Canadian charity in 1997. The mandate of the Foundation was to facilitate important changes in the lives of ordinary people through small-scale charitable projects. Betty has now retired the Foundation that, during its lifetime, undertook over 100 projects worldwide, mostly in conjunction with organizations already working in the target area. Betty’s experience and expertise in business, along with the advice and assistance she receives from colleagues around the globe, give her a unique ability to spot the need and understand how it can be met. Betty has the unusual combination of an entrepreneur’s abilities and an intrinsic understanding of people. Betty has visited India seventeen times in the past twenty years to pursue her spiritual journey. She has frequently been a guest of the Brahma Kumaris and the World Spiritual University to study meditation and further her own spiritual life. Betty is currently active with the Steering Committee of the Spirit of Humanity Forum, in Reykjavik, Iceland. This is an annual Forum that, it is felt, will become to the spiritual world what the Davos Forum is to the financial world. Betty makes her home in Toronto, and has published her memoir “My Way”. She began her Nomadic Internship in the summer of 2013.
This entry was posted in Betty Steinhauer. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Would Appreciate Your Advice!!

1. Christine says:

I would like to see a video of one of your presentations. That should be an easy start for you, and something all your fans would be interested in seeing.

2. Briony Bax says:

My thought is why not enroll in a couple of writing courses in Cambridge while you are there and see if you can take your writing to the next level. With all your wonderful experience you could weave interesting stories.

3. Prue Chambers says:

Hi Betty

I think you would be doing all of your friends and followers a big favour if you put all the material together and wrote another book, your first one was so good and such a success, I am sure a follow up would be just as special! It is more of a question as to whether or not you have the mental energy to do it! I know I had wanted to write my story too, but have never found either the time or the mental energy and discipline to do so! I will be very interested to hear more from you about it!

Love as always

Prue Sent from my iPad

4. Jeffrey Smyth says:

Well, I now know what we are going to be talking about next Friday at lunch. I’ll give it some thought!

Jeffrey

5. D says:

dear Betty. I believe you should right another book as well as giving lectures. Your novel would let the rest of the world travel with you o your amazing journey! Continue to let your heart guide you! Be well my dear friend, love Denise

6. Dear Betty;
    The best advise is what area of life do you feel your passion is ignited? You are a great writer, and of course another book of your travels, and your daring to venture the world would be welcomed. Yet, I feel you have so much more in you. I would love to see you on Ted Talks, or speaking, the one thing I have yet to experience with you. With all your travels, perhaps there has been things that you saw that would empower, help or inspire others. Or, maybe the opposite coin, what needs to be done as a global community. You could be a great bringing to light the needs of others, be that here in Canada (ie seniors, native issues ect… so many), or be that the world. Whatever it is, as long as that Aries fire continues within, I will warm my heart with your wise words.

7. Kathy Barrett says:

Hi Betty,

You went searching for something so you let the reader in on what led you to take this adventure. I’m sure you left each location with an internal souvenir, something you learned about yourself through the process of your adventure. If you use how each experience created the internal take away as a thread to connect each chapter we not only see a view of the world we see a view of your inner world, the process, and the resolution.

xoxo K

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 3:52 PM, The Nomadic Intern wrote:

> Betty Steinhauer posted: “Dear readers of my blog! As I said in my last > blog, my heavy duty traveling is over and, I have a lot of sorting out and > thinking to do about the last amazing 3 years! Do I write another book? > Present more talks about my experiences? What do I do? Well ” >